ST. AGNES CATHOLIC CHURCH

Our Mission: Forming a family of disciples united in Jesus Christ

 

Both St. Agnes and St. William of York Churches have a long history in the community.  

 

St. Agnes was founded to accommodate Catonsville Catholics who originally worshipped in the chapel at Mt. de Sales Academy. The parish grew over the years as the Catholic population in the area grew. A new church was built in 1951 along with a new school and rectory.  

 

St. William of York was founded in 1914 through the generous bequest of Mrs. Catherine Lanahan. The construction of the church was made possible by her generosity. Later generations added a convent (current Parish Center) and school building to the campus.  

 

St. Agnes and St. William of York were linked together in 2010. Since then we have been working together to proclaim the Gospel in our communities. We desire to form our parishioners into missionary disciples who will learn to love the Gospel of Jesus Christ in their lives and bring that good news to others.

 

 

© 2019 St. Agnes Catholic School | All rights reserved. | 603 St. Agnes Ln. Catonsville, MD 21229 | (410) 747-4070